WATCH FOR MORE WEBINARS FROM QAJP AND THE COMMUNITY CHURCH OF BOSTON
Please register for this FREE program. We encourage you to donate through a ticket purchase, at whatever price you choose. All proceeds benefit the Israeli Committee Against Home Demolitions (www.icahd.org) and The Gaza Mental Health Foundation ( www.gazamentalhealth.org)
Leila Farsakh, a Palestinian born in Jordan, is a political economist, associate professor, and chair of the political science department at University of Massachusetts.
Jeff Halper, co-founder of the Israeli Committee Against Home Demolitions (ICAHD) is a Jewish Israeli anthropologist.
They will discuss their 2021 publications: Leila Farsakh, editor, Rethinking Palestine Statehood, and Jeff Halper, Decolonizing Israel, Liberating Palestine.
Dean Stevens, activist, musician, and the administrator and music director at the Community Church of Boston, will host the session.
More info about Leila and Jeff:
- The Peace and Social Justice Committee of Friends Meeting at Cambridge
- Quakers Advocating Justice for Palestine
- Community Church of Boston
- Jewish Voice for Peace-Boston
- Alliance for Water Justice in Palestine
- Cambridge Bethlehem People to People Project
- Unitarian Universalists for Justice in the Middle East – MA Chapter
- GRALTA Foundation
- The Israel-Palestine Working Group of New England Yearly Meeting (Quaker)
- (For a complete list, write firstname.lastname@example.org)