An enemy is one whose story we have not heard.
– Gene Knudsen Hoffman, Compassionate Listening pioneer and international peacemaker.
Welcome to the Compassionate Listening Project ~ a non-profit organization dedicated to empowering individuals and communities to transform conflict and strengthen cultures of peace. (Please note that our website is not functioning in Chrome. To see our full website with dropdown menus and full navigation, make sure you’re using Safari or Firefox. We apologize for the inconvenience!)
Our independent facilitators offer:
• Trainings with our highly acclaimed curriculum;
• Skilled facilitation with families, communities and in the workplace;
• Journeys in conflict and post-conflict zones;
• Mentoring new facilitators;
• Publishing books and producing videos;
• Unique community events.
We invite you to spend time on our website; learn about our history, meet outstanding facilitators, read about our trainings, and visit our calendar to join a Journey or look for trainings in your area.
To see the benefits of your generosity in action, we invite you to view a short video of Compassionate Listening in action.
Thank you for your support, both spiritual and material.
Leah Green, Founding Director